EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Data for Applications|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- M.L. Mauborgne et al., “Exploring for Oil with Nuclear Physics”, in International Conference on Nuclear Data for Sciences and technology, 11–16 September, Bruges, Belgium (2016) [Google Scholar]
- MCNPX User manual, Version 2.6.0, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-CP-07-1473 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick, et al., “ENDF/B-VII.1: Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data”, Nucl. Data Sheets 112, 2887 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Rose (editor), ENDF-201: ENDF/B-VI Summary, Tech. Rep. BNL-NCS-17541 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Mauborgne, et al., “Advances in LWD multiple depth of investigation array Sigma measurements”, SPWLA 54th Annual Logging Symposium, San Antonio, TX, III (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Firestone, et al., “Database of prompt gamma rays from slow neutron capture for elemental analysis”, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.