EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 147, 201719th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- G. Taylor, et al., EPJ Web of Conferences 87, 03002 (2015); DOI: 10.1051/epjconf/20158703002. [Google Scholar]
- G. Taylor and R. W. Harvey, Fus. Sci, Tech. 55, 64 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MeiVac Inc heater: http://www.meivac.com/htr-substrate-heater-family/ [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Udinstev, et al., “Primary window assemblies for microwave diagnostics in ITER”, Paper TECH-P-4, EC-19 Conference (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Blue Sky Spectroscopy: http://blueskyspectroscopy.com/?page_id=13 [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar, et al., “Characterization of in-house developed high temperature black body source in frequency range 70-1000 GHz”, Paper ECE-P-5, EC-19 Conference (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. W. Bryerton, et al, “A compact and reliable 200-300 GHz receiver for the ITER ECE system”, Proc. 39th Int. Conf. on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, Tucson, AZ, USA (2014); DOI: 10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2014.6956470 [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Austin, et al., “Testing of the ITER-ECE prototype receiver and related components on DIII-D”, Paper JP12.00070 Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 60 No. 19. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Danani, et al., “Testing of the Prototype Receiver for ITER ECE Diagnostic”, Paper ECE-O-3, EC-19 Conference (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.