EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||2. Shielding Experiments & Benchmarks|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- WU YC, SONG J, ZHENG HQ, et al ，CAD-based Monte Carlo Program for Integrated Simulation of Nuclear System SuperMC, Annuals of Nuclear Energy, DOI: 10.1016/j.anucene.2014.08.058. [Google Scholar]
- WU YC, FDS TEAM，CAD-based Interface Programs for Fusion Neutron Transport Simulation， Fusion Engineering and Design, 84, 1987 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Binhang Zhang, Criticality Validation of SuperMC with ICSBEP, Annals of Nuclear Energy 87, 494–499 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Jing Song, Benchmarking of CAD-based SuperMC with ITER benchmark model, Fusion Engineering and Design, 89, 2499–2503 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www-nds.iaea.or.at/fendl2/validation/benchmarks/jaerim94014/fns-tof [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Youssef, Verification of ITER shielding capability and FENDL data benchmarking through analysis of bulk shielding experiment on large SS316/water assembly bombarded with 14 MeV neutrons, Fusion Engineering and Design, 42, 235–245 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.