EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2. Shielding Experiments & Benchmarks|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- I. Kodeli, A. Milocco, P. Ortego, E. Sartori, 20 Years of SINBAD (Shielding Integral Benchmark Archive and Database), Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, Volume 4 (2014) pp. 308-311. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kodeli, A. Milocco, A. Trkov, Lessons Learned from the TOF-Benchmark Intercomparison Exercise within EU Conrad Project (How Not to Misinterpret a TOF-Benchmark), Nuclear Technology, 168 (2009) 965-969. [Google Scholar]
- A. Milocco, I. Kodeli, A. Trkov, The 2010 Compilation of SINBAD: Quality Assessment of the Fusion Shielding Benchmarks, Proc. NEMEA-6 Scientific workshop on Nuclear Measurements, Evaluations and Application, Krakow, Poland, 25-28 October 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Working Party on International Nuclear Data Evaluation Co-operation (WPEC), https://www.oecd-nea.org/science/wpec/ [Google Scholar]
- I. Kodeli, SINBAD ASPIS-IRON88 benchmark results using different iron nuclear data including JEFF3.3T2, Processing, Verification & Benchmarking, Validation, OECD/NEA, Nov. 30, 2016, Paris. [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti1, M. Salvatores, M. Hursin, I. Kodeli, F. Gabrielli, A. Hummel, New approaches to provide feedback from nuclear and covariance data adjustment for effective improvement of evaluated nuclear data files, ND2016 Conference, Bruges, Belgium, 11-16/09/2016. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick et al, ENDF/B-VII.1 Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data, Nucl. Data Sheets 112 (2012) 2887. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA CIELO web page: https://www.nds.iaea.org/CIELO/ [Google Scholar]
- Y. Oyama, S. Yamaguchi, H. Maekawa: "Experimental Results of Angular Neutron Flux Spectra Leaking from Slabs of Fusion Reactor Candidate Materials (I)," JAERI-M 90-092 (1990). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Colling, I. Kodeli, L.W. Packer, Benchmarking comparison and validation of MCNP photon interaction data, ND2016 Conference, Bruges, Belgium, 11-16/09/2016. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Saukov, E.N. Lipilina, V.D. Lyutov, “Measurements of Neutron and Photon Leakage from Spherical and Hemispherical Samples with a Central 14-MeV Neutron Source as a Possible Type of Benchmarks", Proc. Int. Conf. Radiation Safety, ICRS10–RPS-2004, May 9-14, 2004, Madeira, Portugal. [Google Scholar]
- Capote R., Zolotarev, K.I., Pronyaev, V.G., Trkov, A., Journal of ASTM International (JAI)- Vol. 9, Issue 4, April 2012, JAI104119. [Google Scholar]
- MCUNED: A MCNPX Extension for Using light Ion Evaluated Nuclear Data library- NEA-1859. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.