EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||4. Medical Facilities, Radiotherapy & Medical Applications, Space Dosimetry & Shielding|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- J. Crepeau, Design of a radioisotope thermophotovoltaic power source by laser driven isotope surrogate assembly, 8 (December 2013)
- I.C. Gauld, ORIGEN-S: Depletion Module to Calculate Neutron Activation, Actinide Transmutation, Fission Product Generation, And Radiation Source Terms (June 2011)
- D.E. Pelplow, S. M. Bowman, James E. Horwedel, and J. C. Wagner. Monaco/MAVRIC: Computational Resources for Radiation Protection and Shielding in SCALE, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, MS 6172.
- D.B. Pelowitz, MCNP6 User’s Manual Version 1.0, Manual Rev.0. (May 2013)
- NASA Ames Research Center, RTG/Science Instrument Radiation Interactions Study for Deep Space Promes, Contract No. 2-5222. (1969)
- S.J. Cheon, S. G. Hong, Korean Nuclear Society, A Radiation Shielding Analysis for 500W Radioisotope Thermo-Photo-Voltaic(RTPV) System with MCNP6 and MONACO/MAVRIC, Transaction of the Korean Nuclear Society Autumn meeting (Octobor 2015)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Scale: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1. (June 2011)
- COMSOL 3.5a, User’s Guide
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.