EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||4. Medical Facilities, Radiotherapy & Medical Applications, Space Dosimetry & Shielding|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- D.F. Smart, M.A. Shea, Handbook on Geophysics (1985) [Google Scholar]
- T. Slaba, 2015 Advanced Radiation Protection – EOY Review, 1-15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Heilbronn, R.S. Cary, M. Cronqvist, F. Deak, K. Frankel, A. Galonsky, K. Holabird, A. Horvath, A. Kiss, J. Kruse, and others, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 132, 1-15 (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P.-E. Tsai, “Study of secondary particles produced from heavy-ion interactions,” Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. of Nucl. Eng., Univ. of TN, Knoxville, TN (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakamura, L. Heilbronn, Handbook on Secondary Particle Production and Transport by High-Energy Heavy Ions (2006) [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements, ICRU Report 49, Stopping Powers and Ranges for Protons and Alpha Particles (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.