EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||8. Special Sessions|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Yosuke Iwamoto, Characterization of quasi-mono-energetic neutron field and radiation instruments with spectrometry using 100 and 300 MeV 7Li(p,n) reaction. Proposal for Experiment at RCNP (2013).
- Y. Iwamoto, M. Hagiwara, D. Satoh, S. Araki, H. Yashima et al. Characterization of high-energy quasi-mono-energetic neutron energy spectra and ambient dose equivalents of 80-389 MeV 7Li(p,n) reactions using time-of-flight method. Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A, 804, 50–58 (2015)
- V. Mares, S. Trinkl et al. Neutron spectrometry and dosimetry in 100 and 300 MeV quasi-mono-energetic neutron field at RCNP, Osaka University, Japan. This session. ICRS13, (2016)
- Y. Iwamoto et al., Experimental analysis of neutron and background gamma-ray energy spectra of 80-400 MeV 7Li(p,n) reactions under quasi-mono-energetic neutron field at RCNP, Osaka University. This session. ICRS13 (2016).
- M. Pelliccioni, Overview of fluence-to-effective dose and fluence-to-ambient dose equivalent conversion coefficients for high energy radiation calculated using the FLUKA code, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. (2000); 88: 279–297. [CrossRef]
- International Commission on Radiological Protection (ICRP), Conversion coefficients for use in radiological protection against external radiation. ICRP Publication 74. Pergmon (1997).
- T.T. Bohlen, F. Cerutti, M.P.W. Chin. A. Fassò, A. Ferrari, A. Mairani, P.R. Sala, G. Smirnov, V. Vlachoudis, The FLUKA Code: Developments and Challenges for High Energy and Medical Applications, Nuclear Data Sheets, 120, 211-214 (2014).
- A. Ferrari, P.R. Sala, A. Fassò, and J. Ranft, FLUKA: a multi-particle transport code, CERN-2005-10 (2005), INFN/TC_05/11, SLAC-R-773.
- A. Klett and B. Burgkhardt, The New Remcounter LB6411: Measurement of Neutron Ambient Dose Equivalent H*(10) according to ICRP60 with High Sensitivity, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 44, No.3, pp. 757-759, June 1997
- A. Burgkhardt, G. Fieg, A. Klett, A. Plewnia, B.R.L. Siebert, The Neutron Fluence and H*(10) Response of the New LB6411 Rem Counter, Neutron Dosimetry, Proceedings of the Eighth Symposium, Paris, November 13-17 1995, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 70, Nos. 1-4, (1997), pp. 361-364.
- A. Klett, S. Mayer, C. Theis, H. Vincke, A Neutron Dose Rate Monitor For High Energies, Radiation Measurements, Elsevier, Special Issue, Volume 41, Supplement 2, (2007) pp. 279-282
- A. Klett, A. Leuschner, N. Tesch, A dose meter for pulsed neutron fields, Radiation Measurements 45 (2010), 1242–1244.
- A. Klett, A. Leuschner, A pulsed neutron dose monitor, Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record, 2007. NSS’07. IEEE, Year: 2007, Volume: 3, 1982–1983. [CrossRef]
- H. Dinter, B. Racky and K. Tesch, Neutron dosimetry at high energy accelerators, NIM A 376 (1996) 104-114.
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL), London, UK, http://www.npl.co.uk/science-technology/neutron-metrology/products-and-services/monoenergetic-neutron-fluence-and-dose-standards
- CERF-EU, Genf, http://cerf-dev.web.cern.ch/
- R. Garcia Alia et al. SEE cross section calibration and application to quasi-mono-energetic and spallation facilities. This session. ICRS13, (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.