EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||8. Special Sessions|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- A. Fassò, A. Ferrari, J. Ranft, and P.R. Sala, FLUKA: a multi-particle transport code, CERN Yellow Report, INFN/TC_05/11, SLAC-R-773, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Böhlen, F. Cerutti, M.P.W. Chin, A. Fassò, A. Ferrari, P.G. Ortega, A. Mairani, P.R. Sala, G. Smirnov and V. Vlachoudis, The FLUKA Code: Developments and Challenges for High Energy and Medical Applications, Nuclear Data Sheets 120, 211-214 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Theis, The radiation environment in underground workplaces of the LHC, PhD thesis, TU-Graz, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. Theis, D. Forkel-Wirth, M. Fuerstner, S. Mayer, Th. Otto; S. Roesler, H. Vincke, Field calibration studies for ionisation chambers in mixed high-energy radiation fields, Radiation Protection Dosimetry Advance Access published on August 1, 2007, DOI 10.1093/rpd/ncm062. Radiation Protection Dosimetry 126, pp. 299-305, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Vincke, D. Forkel-Wirth, D. Perrin, C. Theis, Simulation and measurements of the response of an air ionisation chamber exposed to a mixed high-energy radiation field, Radiation Protection Dosimetry 116 (1-4): 380-386. doi: 10.1093/rpd/nci088, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sakai et al., Facility for the (p,n) polarization transfer measurement, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A 369, 120, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Iwamoto, M. Hagiwara, D. Satoh, H. Iwase, H. Yashima, T. Matsumoto, A. Masuda, J. Nishiyama, T. Nakamura, T. Sato, Y. Nakane, H. Nakashima, Y. Sakamoto, C. Theis, E. Feldbaumer, L. Jaegerhofer, C. Pioch, V. Mares, A. Tamii, K. Hatanaka, T. Itoga, Benchmark experiment of neutron penetration through iron and concrete shields using 138, 243 and 387 MeV quasi-monoenergetic neutrons part-II:Measurements of neutron energy spectra, Proceedings of the SATIF 10 conference held at CERN, Switzerland, 2–4 June (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Iwamoto, M. Hagiwara, D. Satoh, S. Araki, H. Yashima, T. Sato, A. Masuda, T. Matsumoto, N. Nakao, T. Shima, T. Kin, Y. Watanabe, H. Iwase, T. Nakamura, Characterization of high-energy quasi-monoenergetic neutron energy spectra and ambient dose equivalents of 80–389 MeV 7Li(p,n) reactions using a time-of-flight method, Nuclear Instrument and Methods A 804, 50 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferrari and P.R. Sala, The physics of high energy reactions, Proceedings of Workshop on nuclear reaction data and nuclear reactors physics, design and safety, Trieste, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mashnik, M. B. Chadwick, H. G. Hughes, R. C. Little, R. E. MacFarlane, L. S. Waters, P.G. Young, 7Li(p,n) nuclear data library for incident proton energies to 150 MeV, Proceedings 2000 ANS/ENS International Meeting, Nuclear Applications of Accelerator Technology (AccApp00), (2000). [Google Scholar]
- C. Urscheler, Radiological studies for the luminosity upgrade of the CMS detector, PhD thesis at the ETH Zurich, Diss. ETH No. 20578, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.