EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2017International Conference on Applied Photonics and Electronics 2017 (InCAPE2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- M. Szermer, Z. Kulesza, M. Janicki, and A. Napieralski, 3, pp. 529–532 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.H.EWeste, D.M.Harris, CMOS VLSI Design A Circuits and System Perspective, 4th ed. (Addison Wesley, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Szekely, M. Rencz and B. Courtois Proc. 13th IEEE SEMITHERM Symposium, pp. 210–217 (1997) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Draper, J. Block, J. Koller, and C. Steele Proc. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1388 (IPPS/SPDP’98 Workshops Proceedings), pp. 900–901 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rotem and, M. Platform, Temperature measurement in the Intel ® Core TM Duo Processor, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Compaq, Intel, Microsoft, Phoenix, and Toshiba, Advanced configuration and power interface specification (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Steele, Proc. Wescon 98, pp. 169–182 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Brooks, M. Martonosi, Proceedings of the HPCA-07 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- http://download.intel.com/design/mobile/datashts/30218908.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. Chiueh, J. Draper, L. Luh, and J. Choma Jr., Proc. 2nd Internationl Workshop on Design of Mixed-Mode Integrated Circuits and Applications, pp. 109–113 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.