EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2017International Conference on Applied Photonics and Electronics 2017 (InCAPE2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/real-time-clock-RTC. (Accessed: 27-Jul-2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://learn.adafruit.com/ds1307-real-time-clock-breakout-board-kit/what-is-an-rtc. (Accessed: 27-Jul-(2016) [Google Scholar]
- SII-IC Semiconductor, S-35390A, rev. 4.2, Datasheet (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dallas Semiconductor, “Real Time Clock”, DS12C887 [Google Scholar]
- Maxim Integrated,” Extremely Accurate I2C RTC with Integrated Crystal and SRAM,” DS3232, Rev 5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- NXP semiconductor, “Real-time clock/calendar,” PCF8563, Rev.11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/app-notes/index.mvp/id/5791. (Accessed: 30-Apr-2017) [Google Scholar]
- AMBA specification 2.0, ed: ARM Ltd. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- "Cortex-M System Design Kit Technical Reference Manual," ed: ARM Ltd., (2011) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/products/digital/real-time-clocks.html. (Accessed: 27-Jul-2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dallas Semiconductor”, 64 X 8 Serial Real Time Clock”, DS1307, Datasheet [Google Scholar]
- EPSON Semiconductor, “Real Time Clock Module”, ETM49E-01, Datasheet (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.