EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- A. J. PEURRUNG, Recent developments in neutron detection. NuclearInstruments & Methods in Physics Research. A 443, pp. 400–415, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. F. KNOLL, Radiation Detection and Measurement, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. E. DERENZO, M. J. WEBER, E. B. COURCHESNE and M. K.KLINTENBERG. The quest for ideal inorganic scintillator. Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research. A 505, pp. 111–117, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. W. BRIDGMAN, Proc. Amer. Acad. Arts Sci.,60, pp. 303–383, 1925 [Google Scholar]
- M. C. C. PEREIRA, T. M. FILHO, J. P. N. CARDENAS. Inorganic Scintillation Crystals for Neutron Detection. IEEE Transactions on NuclearScience, v. 63, pp. 1699–1702, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. C. C. PEREIRA, T. M. FILHO, Scintillation Characteristics of CsI Crystal Doped Br under Gamma and Alpha Particles Excitation. MaterialsSciences and Applications (Print), v. 05, pp. 368–377, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. C. C. PEREIRA, T. M. FILHO, M. M. HAMADA. The effect of Pb 2+ dopant in the crystal of CsI and its application as scintillation detector: a study of alpha particles. Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids (Print), v. 167, pp. 921–928, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.