EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Manet P, Falmagne S, Garnier J, Berger G, Legat J-D, editors. SEE evaluation of a low-power 1μm-SOI 80C51 for extremely harsh environments. Radiation and Its Effects on Components and Systems (RADECS), 2009 European Conference on. IEEE. 2009.
- Rue B, André N, Olbrechts B, Raskin J, Flandre D, editors. High Temperature SOI CMOS Low Power circuits and micro systems for MEMS cointegrated interfaces, temperature sensing and power management applications. Caneus Workshop. 2009.
- Rezzak N, Zhang EX, Alles ML, Schrimpf RD, Hughes H, editors. Totalionizing-dose radiation response of partially-depleted SOI devices. SOI Conference (SOI), 2010 IEEE International. IEEE. 2010.
- Gwyn C. Model for Radiation-Induced Charge Trapping and Annealing in the Oxide Layer of MOS Devices. Journal of Applied Physics. 40(12):4886–92. 1969. [CrossRef]
- Pejovic MM, Pejovic MM, Jaksic AB. Contribution of fixed oxide traps to sensitivity of pMOS dosimeters during gamma ray irradiation and annealing at room and elevated temperature. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical. 174:85–90. 2012. [CrossRef]
- Amor S, André N, Kilchytska V, Tounsi F, Mezghani B, Gérard P, et al. Insitu thermal annealing of on-membrane silicon-on-insulator semiconductorbased devices after high gamma dose irradiation. Nanotechnology. 28(18):184001. 2017. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Francis LA, André N, Gérard P, Ali SZ, Udrea F, Flandre D, editors. A lowpower and in situ annealing mitigation technique for fast neutrons irradiation of integrated temperature sensing diodes. Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), 2015 4th International Conference on. IEEE. 2015.
- Amor S, André N, Gérard P, Ali S, Udrea F, Tounsi F, et al. Reliable characteristics and stabilization of on-membrane SOI MOSFET-based components heated up to 335° C. Semiconductor Science and Technology.32(1): 014001. 2016.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.