EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- V.V. Samedov, “Induced charge fluctuations in hemispherical semiconductor detectors”, X-Ray Spectrometry, 2017; to be published.
- V.V. Samedov, “Fluctuations in the processes of charge induction in ionization-type detectors”, X-Ray Spectrometry, vol. 44, pp. 183–185, 2015. [CrossRef]
- H. Spieler, Semiconductor detector systems, Oxford University Press, 2005. [CrossRef]
- G. Gasper, Basic hypergeometric series, Cambridge University Press, 2004. [CrossRef]
- Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Eds. M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun, National Bureau of Standards Applied Mathematics Series 55, Washington, D.C., 1972.
- V.V. Samedov, “The Basics of Experimental Determination of the Fano Factor in Intrinsic Semiconductors”, IEEE Catalog Number CFP1324I-CDR, DOI 978-1-4799-1047-2/13/$31.00, 2013
- V.V. Samedov, “Theoretical approach to the energy resolution of semiconductor detectors”, Conference Record of the 2016 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference, Paper ID R09-40, 2016.
- V.V. Samedov, “Theoretical consideration of the energy resolution in planar HPGE detectors for low energy X-rays”, ANIMMA 2015, Article number 7465586, DOI: 0.1109/ANIMMA.2015.7465586, 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.