EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- ATLAS Collaboration, “The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider,” JINST, vol. 3, p. S08003, 2008.
- ATLAS tile calorimeter: Technical Design Report, 1996, no. CERNLHCC-96-042. [Online]. Available: https://cds.cern.ch/record/331062
- L. Rossi and O. Brüning, “High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider A description for the European Strategy Preparatory Group,” Tech. Rep. CERN-ATS-2012-236, 2012. [Online]. Available: https://cds.cern.ch/record/1471000
- L. Royer, “FATALIC: A Dedicated Front-End ASIC for the ATLAS TileCal Upgrade,” Oct 2015. [Online]. Available: https://cds.cern.ch/record/2057101
- E. Fullana, J. Castelo, V. Castillo, C. Cuenca, A. Ferrer, E. Higón, C. Iglesias, A. Munar, J. Poveda, A. Ruiz-Martinez, B. Salvachúa, C. Solans, R. Teuscher, and J. Valls, “Optimal Filtering in the ATLAS Hadronic Tile Calorimeter,” Tech. Rep. CERN-ATL-TILECAL-2005-001, 2005. [Online]. Available: https://cds.cern.ch/record/816152
- E. W. Weisstein, “Erf. From MathWorld–A Wolfram Web Resource,” last visited on 24/5/2017. [Online]. Available: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Erf.html
- K. Anderson et al., “Design of the front-end analog electronics for the ATLAS tile calorimeter,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth., vol. A551, pp. 469–476, 2005. [CrossRef]
- M. Volpi, L. Fiorini, and I. Korolkov, “Time inter-calibration of hadronic calorimeter of ATLAS with first beam data.” Tech. Rep. ATL-TILECAL-INT-2009-003, Nov 2009. [Online]. Available: https://cds.cern.ch/record/1223049
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.