EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- A. Arnau and D. Soares, “Fundamentals of piezoelectricity,” Piezoelectric Transducers and Applications, pp. 1–38, 2008.
- S. Takechi, T. Miyachi, M. Fujii, N. Hasebe, K. Mori, H. Shibata, T. Murakami, Y. Uchihori, and N. Okada, “Radiation detector based on piezoelectric lead zirconate titanate material,” Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research Section a-Accelerators Spectrometers Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 586, pp. 309–313, 2008. [CrossRef]
- J. J. Duderstadt and L. J. Hamilton, “Nuclear Reactor Analysis,” pp. 138–142, 1976.
- J. F. Ziegler, “SRIM-The Stopping and Range of Ions in Matter,” 2013. [Online]. Available: www.srim.org
- “MCNP6-a general Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, version 6.1,” Los Alamos, New Mexico, 2013.
- J. F. Janni, “Energy loss, range, path length, time-of-flight, straggling, multiple scattering, and nuclear interaction probability.” Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables, vol. 27, no. 2-3, pp. 147–339, 1982. [CrossRef]
- T. W. Armstrong and K. C. Chandler, “Stopping powers and ranges for muons, charged pions, protons, and heavy ions,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 313–314, 1973. [CrossRef]
- A. Holmes-Siedle and L. Adams, The Handbook of Radiation Effects, 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, 2002.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.