EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Fusion diagnostics and technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- PICMG, PICMG® 3.0 Revision 3.0 AdvancedTCA® Base Specification, March 24, 2008.
- B. Gonçalves, et al., “Engineering design of ITER prototype fast plant system”, Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 86, Issues 6–8, Pages 457–1574, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Doug Turnbull, Neil Alldrin, “Failure Prediction-Hardware or Software”, IEEE Transaction on Aerospace, Vol. 2, Issue 2, Pages 550–557, 1964. [CrossRef]
- PCI Express® Base Specification, Revision 3.0, November 10, 2010.
- Paulo F. Carvalho, et al., “PCI express hotplug implementation for ATCA based Instrumentation”, Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 96-97, Pages 738–741, October 2015. [CrossRef]
- Paulo F. Carvalho, et al., “PCIe Hot-Plug Event Handling Tasks using PICMG Standard Interrupt Mechanism for ATCA based Instrumentation”, Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 96-97, Pages 738–741, May 2017.
- Ana Fernandes, et al., “FPGA Remote Update for Nuclear Environments”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 63, No. 3, June 2016.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.