EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Use of fast reactors for actinide transmutation, 1st ed. Vienna, Austria: International Atomic Energy Agency, 1993.
- H. Abderrahim, P. Kupschus, E. Malambu, P. Benoit, K. Van Tichelen, B. Arien, F. Vermeersch, P. D’hondt, Y. Jongen, S. Ternier and D. Vandeplassche, "MYRRHA: A multipurpose accelerator driven system for research & development", Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 463, no. 3, pp. 487–494, 2001. [CrossRef]
- T. Abram and S. Ion, "Generation-IV nuclear power: A review of the state of the science", Energy Policy, vol. 36, no. 12, pp. 4323–4330, 2008. [CrossRef]
- P. E. Angeli, "Large-Eddy Simulation of thermal striping in WAJECO and PLAJEST experiments with TrioCFD", In Proc. NURETH-16, Chicago, USA, 2015.
- F. C. A. Baqué, F. Reverdy, J.-M. Augem, and J. Sibilo, “Developmentof Tools, Instrumentation and Codes for Improving Periodic Examination and Repair of SFRs,” Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, vol. 2012, pp. 1–19, 2012. [CrossRef]
- J.L. Berton and G. Loyer, "Continuous monitoring of the position of two subassemblies heads of Phénix at 350 MWth power and 550 C temperature", in Conf. SMORN VII, Avignon, France, June. 19–23, 1995.
- M. Cavaro, C. Payan, J. Moysan and F. Baqué, "Microbubble cloudcharacterization by nonlinear frequency mixing", The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 129, no. 5, pp. EL179–EL183, 2011. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Jeannot, G. Rodriguez, C. Jammes, B. Bernardin, J. Portier, F. Jadot, S.Maire, D. Verrier, F. Loisy and G. Prele, "R&D program for core instrumentation improvements devoted for French Sodium fast reactors", ANIMMA-2, Ghent, Belgium, 2011.
- D. Tenchine, "Some thermal hydraulic challenges in sodium cooled fastreactors", Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 240, no. 5, pp. 1195–1217,2010. [CrossRef]
- D. Fiorina, "Application de la méthode de sommation de faisceaux gaussiens à l’étude de la propagation ultrasonore en milieu turbulent", Ph.D.disseration, École Centrale de Lyon, France, 1999.
- N.Gengembre, "Pencil method for ultrasonic beam computation", In Proc. the 5th World Congress on Ultrasonics, Paris, 2003.
- T. Hughes, finite element method : linear static and dynamic finiteelement analysis, 1st ed. 2000.
- B. Iooss, C. Lhuillier and H. Jeanneau, "Numerical simulation of transit-time ultrasonic flowmeters: uncertainties due to flow profile and fluidturbulence", Ultrasonics, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1009–1015, 2002. [CrossRef]
- N. Kimura, H. Miyakoshi, H. Ogawa, H. Kamide, Y. Miyake and K.Nagasawa, "Study on convective mixing phenomena in parallel triple-jetalong wall Comparison of temperature fluctuation characteristics betweensodium and water", in Proc. Nureth-11, Avignion, France, 2005.
- N. Kimura, H. Kamide, P. Emonot and K. Nagasawa, "Study on thermal striping phenomena in triple-parallel jet-Transfer characteristics of temperature fluctuation in sodium and water based on conjugated numerical simulation", in Proc. NUTHOS-7, Seoul, Korea, Oct. 2008.
- D. Komatitsch, "Fluid–solid coupling on a cluster of GPU graphics cardsfor seismic wave propagation", Comptes Rendus Mécanique, vol. 339, no. 2-3, pp. 125–135, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. Lee, D. Komatitsch, B. Huang and J. Tromp, "Effects of Topography on Seismic-Wave Propagation: An Example from Northern Taiwan", Bulletinof the Seismological Society of America, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 314–325, 2009. [CrossRef]
- C. Lhuillier, D. Fiorina and D. Juvé, "Simulation of Ultrasound Propagation in a Thermally Turbulent Fluid Using Gaussian Beam Summation and Fourier Modes Superposition Techniques," in Proc. 16th ICA, Seattle, USA, 20–26 June, 1998.
- B. Lü, M. Darmon and C. Potel, "Stochastic simulation of the high-frequency wave propagation in a random medium", Journal of AppliedPhysics, vol. 112, no. 5, p. 054902, 2012. [CrossRef]
- N. Massacret, J. Moysan, M. Ploix, J. Jeannot and G. Corneloup, "Modelling of ultrasonic propagation in turbulent liquid sodium with temperature gradient", Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 115, no. 20, p. 204905, 2014. [CrossRef]
- M. Nagaso, J. Moysan, S. Benjeddou, N. Massacret, M. Ploix, D.Komatitsch and C. Lhuillier, "Ultrasonic thermometry simulation in a random fluctuating medium: Evidence of the acoustic signature of a one-percent temperature difference", Ultrasonics, vol. 68, pp. 61–70, 2016. [CrossRef]
- N. Rawlinson, H. Jurg and S. Malcolm, "Seismic ray tracing and wavefront tracking in laterally heterogeneous media." Advances in Geophysics, vol. 49, pp.203–273, 2008 [CrossRef]
- G. Spencer and M. Murty, "General Ray-Tracing Procedure", Journal ofthe Optical Society of America, vol. 52, no. 6, p. 672, 1962. [CrossRef]
- V. Sobolev, "Database of Thermophysical Properties of Liquid Metal Coolants for GEN-IV", SCK-CEN, Mol, Belgium, Scientific Rep. BLG-1069, Nov. 2010.
- D. Tenchine, V. Barthel, U. Bieder, F. Ducros, G. Fauchet, C. Fournier, B. Mathieu, F. Perdu, P. Quemere and S. Vandroux, "Status of TRIO_U code for sodium cooled fast reactors", Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 242,pp. 307–315, 2012. [CrossRef]
- D. Tenchine, C. Fournier and Y. Dolias, "Gas entrainment issues insodium cooled fast reactors", Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 270, pp. 302–311, 2014. [CrossRef]
- O. Witte, M. Roth and G. Müller, "Ray tracing in randommedia", Geophysical Journal International, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 159–169,1996. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.