EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- B. Smodiš and L. Snoj, “Utilization and Application of the Slovenian TRIGA Reactor,” “Jožef Stefan” Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Tech. Rep., 2011. [Online]. Available: http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/P1575 CD web/datasets/papers/A29/%20Smodis.pdf
- J. Rant, Z. Milič, J. Istenič, T. Knific, I. Lengar, and A. Rant, “Neutron radiography examination of objects belonging to the cultural heritage,” Applied Radiation and Isotopes, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 7 – 12, 2006. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S096980430500206X [CrossRef]
- A. R. Byrne, “Neutron activation analysis using TRIGA,” “Jožsef Stefan” Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Italy, Tech. Rep., 1972, iNIS-IT–09N0001.
- E. Huseynov, A. Garibov, and R. Mehdiyeva, “Effect of neutron flux, temperature and frequency on the permittivity of nanocrystalline silica,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 28, no. 30, p. 1450213, 2014. [CrossRef]
- E. Huseynov, A. Garibov, and R. Mehdiyeva, “Influence of neutron irradiation and temperature on the electric conductivity of SiO2 nanoparticles,” Journal of Electrostatics, vol. 74, pp. 73–78, 2015. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/S0304388615000029 [CrossRef]
- E. Huseynov, A. Garibov, and R. Mehdiyeva, “TEM and SEM study of nano SiO2 particles exposed to influence of neutron flux,” Journal of Materials Research and Technology, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 213– 218, 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/S2238785415001106 [CrossRef]
- I. Mandić, V. Cindro, A. Gorišek, G. Kramberger, and M. Mikuž, “Online integrating radiation monitoring system for the ATLAS detector at the Large Hadron Collider,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 1143–1150, Aug 2007. [CrossRef]
- G. Kramberger, V. Cindro, I. Mandić, M. Mikuž, and M. Zavrtanik, “Determination of detrapping times in semiconductor detectors,” Journal of Instrumentation, vol. 7, no. 04, p. P04006, 2012. [CrossRef]
- L. Snoj, G. Žerovnik, and A. Trkov, “Computational analysis of irradiation facilities at the JSI TRIGA reactor,” Applied Radiation and Isotopes, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 483 – 488, 2012. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/S0969804311005963 [CrossRef]
- L. Barbot, C. Domergue, S. Braud, C. Destouches, J. F. Villard, L. Snoj, Štancar Ž., V. Radulović, and A. Trkov, “Neutron field characterization of irradiation locations applied to the slovenian TRIGA reactor,” in Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), 2013 3rd International Conference on, June 2013, pp. 1–5.
- E. Sartori and J. Blair Briggs, “IRPhEP-handbook, International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments,” Nuclear Energy Agency of the OECD (NEA), Mar 2008.
- L. Snoj and B. Smodiš, “45 Years of TRIGA Mark II in Slovenia,” in Proc. International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe 2011, 2011, article no. 401.
- A. F. Fernandez, A. I. Gusarov, B. Brichard, S. Bodart, K. Lammens, F. Berghmans, M. Decreton, P. Megret, M. Blondel, and A. Delchambre, “Temperature monitoring of nuclear reactor cores with multiplexed fiber bragg grating sensors,” Optical Engineering, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1246–1254, 2002. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.1475739 [CrossRef]
- A. Serrano, J. Andrés, N. P Barradas, F. M. Cardeira, J. Casas-Cubillos, A. C. Fernandes, F. Peláez, P Gomes, I. C. Gonçalves, A. Hernández Cachero et al., “Radiation tests on commercial instrumentation amplifiers, analog switches & DAC’s,” in Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Electronics for LHC Experiments. CERN Publishing Service, 2001, pp. 117–121.
- R. C. Lacoe, J. V. Osborn, R. Koga, S. Brown, and D. C. Mayer, “Application of hardness-by-design methodology to radiationtolerant ASIC technologies,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 2334–2341, Dec 2000. [CrossRef]
- S. Duzellier, “Radiation effects on electronic devices in space,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 93 – 99, 2005. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/S1270963804001129 [CrossRef]
- H. Amharrak, J. D. Salvo, A. Lyoussi, A. Roche, M. Masson-Fauchier, J. C. Bosq, and M. Carette, “Analysis and recent advances in gamma heating measurements in MINERVE facility by using TLD and OSLD techniques,” in 2011 2nd International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation, Measurement Methods and their Applications, June 2011, pp. 1–9.
- M. Lemaire, C. Vaglio-Gaudard, A. Lyoussi, and C. Reynard-Carette, “For a better estimation of gamma heating in experimental reactors and devices: Stakes and work plan from calculation methods to nuclear data,” in 2013 3rd International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation, Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), June 2013, pp. 1–6.
- F. Pleasonton, R. L. Ferguson, and H. Schmitt, “Prompt gamma rays emitted in the thermal-neutron-induced fission of u 235,” Physical Review C, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 1023, 1972. [CrossRef]
- R. B. Day, “Gamma rays from neutron inelastic scattering,” Phys. Rev., vol. 102, pp. 767–787, May 1956. [Online]. Available: https://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRev.102.767 [CrossRef]
- M. Lone, R. Leavitt, and D. Harrison, “Prompt gamma rays from thermal-neutron capture,” Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 511–559, 1981. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/0092640X8190005X [CrossRef]
- D. Fourmentel, V. Radulović, L. Barbot, J. F. Villard, G. Žerovnik, L. Snoj, M. Tarchalski, K. Pytel, and F. Malouch, “Delayed Gamma Measurements in Different Nuclear Research Reactors Bringing Out the Importance of Their Contribution in Gamma Flux Calculations,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 63, no. 6, pp. 2875–2879, Dec 2016. [CrossRef]
- V. Radulović, D. Fourmentel, L. Barbot, J.-F. Villard, T. Kaiba, Ž. Gašper, and L. Snoj, “Measurements of miniature ionization chamber currents in the JSI TRIGA Mark II reactor demonstrate the importance of the delayed contribution to the photon field in nuclear reactors,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 804, pp. 149–154, 2015. [CrossRef]
- A. Davis, “Radiation Shielding of Fusion Systems,” Ph.D. dissertation, University of Birmingham, 2010.
- F. Ravotti, “Development and characterization of radiation monitoring sensors for high energy physics experiments of the CERN LHC accelerator,” Ph.D. dissertation, L’UNIVERSITE MOTPELLIER II, November 2006.
- B. Obryk, P. Batistoni, S. Conroy, B. D. Syme, S. Popovichev, I. E. Stamatelatos, T. Vasilopoulou, and P. Bilski, “Thermoluminescence measurements of neutron streaming through JET Torus Hall ducts,” Fusion Eng. Des., vol. 89, no. 9-10, pp. 2235–2240, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. Normand, P. Delacour, B. Lescop, L. Laribiere, T. Nguyen, C. Blandin, and J.-C. Trama, “A new small fission chamber for in core and wide range neutron flux measurement,” CEA, Tech. Rep., 2006.
- U. Chica, M. Anguiano, M. Vilches, and A. M. Lallena, “Quality indexes based on water measurements for low and medium energy X-ray beams: A theoretical study with PENELOPE,” Medical Physics, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 012 101–n/a, 2014, 012101. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1. 4836556
- D. Fourmentel, P. Filliatre, J. Villard, A. Lyoussi, C. Reynard-Carette, and H. Carcreff, “Measurement of photon flux with a miniature gas ionization chamber in a material testing reactor,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 724, pp. 76 – 82, 2013. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/S0168900213005214 [CrossRef]
- J. Hofman, A. Holmes-Siedle, R. Sharp, and J. Haze, “A method for in-situ, total ionising dose measurement of temperature coefficients of semiconductor device parameters,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 2525–2531, Dec 2015. [CrossRef]
- J. K. Shultis and D. S. McGregor, “Efficiencies of coated and perforated semiconductor neutron detectors,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 1659–1665, June 2006. [CrossRef]
- F. H. Attix, Introduction to radiological physics and radiation dosimetry. John Wiley & Sons, 2008.
- H. Amharrak, J. D. Salvo, A. Lyoussi, P. Blaise, M. Carette, A. Roche, M. Masson-Fauchier, A. Pepino, and C. Reynard-Carette, “Development and optimization of nuclear heating measurement techniques in zero power experimental reactors,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 2515– 2526, Oct 2014. [CrossRef]
- M. Miklavec, B. Löher, D. Savran, R. Novak, S. Širca, and M. Vencelj, “Pile-up correction techniques for real-time dosimetry in photon radiotherapy,” in Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), 2012 IEEE. IEEE, 2012, pp. 3880–3882. [CrossRef]
- J. T. Goorley, M. R. James, T. E. Booth, F. B. Brown, J. S. Bull, L. J. Cox, J. W. J. Durkee, J. S. Elson, M. L. Fensin, R. A. I. Forster, and et al., Initial MCNP6 Release Overview - MCNP6 version 1.0. Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), Jun 2013, Report number: LANL Report LA-UR-13-22934. [Online]. Available: http://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/1086758
- M. Chadwick, P Obložinskỳ, M. Herman, N. Greene, R. McKnight, D. Smith, P. Young, R. MacFarlane, G. Hale, S. Frankle et al., “ENDF/B-VII. 0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology,” Nuclear data sheets, vol. 107, no. 12, pp. 2931–3060, 2006. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- R. Jeraj and M. Ravnik, “Reactor U(20)-Zirconium Hydride Fuel Rods In Water With Graphite Reflector, International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments,” NEA/NSC/DOC/(95) 03/III, Tech. Rep., 1999.
- J. Hale, “Data for Protection Against Ionizing Radiation from External Sources: Supplement to ICRP Publication 15. ICRP Publication 21. By The International Commission on Radiological Protection. paper, pp.100, Elmsford, N.Y., Pergamon Press, 1973.” Radiology, vol. 111, no. 3, pp. 716–716, jun 1974. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10. 1148/111.3.716b
- G. van Rossum and F. L. Drake, The Python Language Reference Manual. Network Theory Ltd., 2011.
- J.-C. Sublet C, J. W. Eastwood, J. G. Morgan, M. Fleming, and M. R. Gilbert, The FISPACT-II User Manual, issue 7 ed., UK Atomic Energy Authority, Culham Science Centre, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3DBr, 9 2015.
- P. Sauvan, J. P. Cataln, F. Ogando, R. Jurez, and J. Sanz, “Development of the R2SUNED Code System for Shutdown Dose Rate Calculations,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 375–384, Feb 2016. [CrossRef]
- P. Batistoni, M. Angelone, L. Petrizzi, and M. Pillon, “Benchmark experiment for the validation of shut down activation and dose rate in a fusion device,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, vol. 39, no. sup2, pp. 974–977, 2002. [CrossRef]
- D. Leichtle and E. Relson. (2013) Source rutine for cartesian steady state gamma source. Karsruhe Institue of Technology. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/svalinn/ r2s-act/blob/master/mcnp source/source gamma.F90
- G. Žerovnik, M. Podvratnik, and L. Snoj, “On normalization of fluxes and reaction rates in MCNP criticality calculations,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 63, pp. 126–128, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/S0306454913004003 [CrossRef]
- Ž. Štancar, L. Snoj, and L. Barbot, “Analysis of the TRIGA Mark II Research Reactor Ex-Core Detector Response,” in 2015 24th International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe. Društvo jedrskih strokovnjakov, September 2015, pp. 31–32.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.