EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Decommissioning, dismantling and remote handling|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- N. F. Moody, W. Paul, and M. Joy, “A Versatile Gamma-Ray Camera for Dynamic or Static Studies in Medicine,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 3–18, Apr. 1969. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Schönfelder, A. Hirner, and K. Schneider, “A telescope for soft gamma ray astronomy,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods, vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 385–394, Mar. 1973. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Martin, N. Dogan, J. E. Gormley, G. F. Knoll, M. O'Donnell, and D. K.Wehe, “Imaging multi-energy gamma-ray fields with a Compton scatter camera,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1019 1025, Aug. 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Iltis and H. Snoussi, The Temporal PET Camera: A New Concept With High Spatial and Timing Resolution for PET Imaging, J.Imaging 2015, 45–59; doi:10.3390/jimaging1010045. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tata Zafiarifety, A. Iltis, H. Snoussi, G. T. Zeufack, M. Z. Hmissi, L. Rodrigues, E. Lamprou, A. Aguilar, V. Ilisie, A. J. Gonzalez and J. M. Benlloch, “Time and energy performance of a temporal imaging LYSO and CeBr3 detectors,” submitted in 2017 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), Oct. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- FR n°: 1659397, 30 Sept 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Iltis, L. Rodrigues De Magalhaes, H. Snoussi and C. Morel, “Temporal Imaging: Observation and localization of a Compton effect inside a 20 mm monolithic LYSO plate with a Philips digital SiPM,” Poster presented at 2016 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), Oct. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Wilderman, N. H. Clinthorne, J. A. Fessler, C. h. Hua, and W. L. Rogers, “List mode EM reconstruction of Compton scatter camera images in 3-D,” in 2000 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium. Conference Record (Cat.No.00CH37149), vol. 2, 2000, pp. 15/292–15/295 vol.2. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Cree and P. J. Bones, “Towards direct reconstruction from a gamma camera based on Compton scattering,” IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 398–407, Jun. 1994. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zioga, M. Mikeli, A. Eleftheriou, C. Pafilis, A. N. Rapsomanikis, and E. Stiliaris, “ComptonRec: Mastering conic sections for a direct 3d compton image reconstruction,” in 2015 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), Oct. 2015, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Rawool-Sullivan, J. P. Sullivan, S. R. Tornga, and S. P. Brumby, _A simple algorithm for estimation of source-to-detector distance in Compton imaging,_Applied Radiation and Isotopes, vol. 66, no. 12, pp. 1986–1991, Dec. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.