EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Decommissioning, dismantling and remote handling|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- IRID, “R & D on Robots for the Decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi NPS International Research Institute for Nuclear Decommissioning,” Feb. 2016.
- IAEA, “Events and highlights on the progress related to recovery operations at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,” 2017.
- A. Griffiths, A. Dikarev, P. Green, B. Lennox, X. Poteau, and S. Watson, “AVEXIS-Aqua Vehicle Explorer for In-Situ Sensing,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 3766, pp. 282–287, Jan-2016. [CrossRef]
- OpenROV, “OpenROV 2.8 Kit,” 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.openrov.com/products/openrov28/. [Accessed: 14-Apr- 2017].
- TE connectivity, “MS5837-30BA Ultra Small Gel Filled Pressure Sensor,” 2015.
- SCIONIX, “SCIONIX,” 2017. [Online]. Available: http://scionix.nl/. [Accessed: 02-Jun-2017].
- H. I. Ltd., “Single Channel Mixed-Field Analyser,” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://hybridinstruments.com/products/MFAX1.3.html. [Accessed: 15-Jun-2017].
- IMAGENEX, “IMAGENEX Model 831L Digital Pipe Profiling Sonar,” 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.