EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Decommissioning, dismantling and remote handling|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- IRID, “R & D on Robots for the Decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi NPS International Research Institute for Nuclear Decommissioning,” Feb. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, “Events and highlights on the progress related to recovery operations at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Griffiths, A. Dikarev, P. Green, B. Lennox, X. Poteau, and S. Watson, “AVEXIS-Aqua Vehicle Explorer for In-Situ Sensing,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 3766, pp. 282–287, Jan-2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OpenROV, “OpenROV 2.8 Kit,” 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.openrov.com/products/openrov28/. [Accessed: 14-Apr- 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- TE connectivity, “MS5837-30BA Ultra Small Gel Filled Pressure Sensor,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- SCIONIX, “SCIONIX,” 2017. [Online]. Available: http://scionix.nl/. [Accessed: 02-Jun-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- H. I. Ltd., “Single Channel Mixed-Field Analyser,” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://hybridinstruments.com/products/MFAX1.3.html. [Accessed: 15-Jun-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- IMAGENEX, “IMAGENEX Model 831L Digital Pipe Profiling Sonar,” 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.