EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Decommissioning, dismantling and remote handling|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- V.G. Volkov, Y.A. Zverkov etc., “Preparation for the decommissioning of research reactor MR in the Kurchatov Institute”, Atomic Energy, vol.104, No 5, pp. 259–264, 2008
- A.G. Volkovich, O.P. Ivanov, A.V. Lemus etc., “Particularities of the Dismantling of the Intra-Vessel Structures of the RFT Reactor”, Atomic Energy, vol.121, No 5, pp. 377–382, 2017 [CrossRef]
- Alexander Chesnokov, Oleg Ivanov, Vyacheslav Kolyadin et al. ”HLRW management during MR reactor decommissioning in NRC “Kurchanjv insninute”, ICEM’13 Conference Proceedings - 96046, Brussels, Belgium, September 8 – 12, 2013.
- Stepanov V.E., Ivanov O.P. et al., “Remote-controlled collimated γ-ray detector for measuring radioactive contamination”, Atomic energy, vol.109, No2, pp. 102- 105,2010 [CrossRef]
- Ivanov O.P., Danilovich A.S., Stepanov V. E. et al., “Experience of application of new remote controlled instruments for scanning of distribution of radioactive contamination in rooms with high dose rate”, ICEM’11 Conference Proceedings - 59354, Reims, France, September 25 – 29, 2011
- Alexey Danilovich, Oleg Ivanov, Alexey Lemus, Sergey Smirnov, Vyacheslav Stepanov et al., “Radiological survey of contaminated installations of research reactor before dismantling in high dose conditions with complex for remote measurements of radioactivity.” WM2012 Conference Proceedings - 12069, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, February 26 – March 1, 2012
- Vyacheslav E.Stepanov, Victor N.Potapov, Sergey V.Smirnov, Oleg P.Ivanov. “Characterizations of the Radioactive Waste by the Remotely-Controlled Collimated Spectrometric System”. ANIMMA2015, Book of Proceedings-IQ-45, Lisboa, Portugal, April 20 – 24, 2015.
- Alexey Stepanov,Oleg Ivanov, Victor Potapov et al. “Development and Application of Collimated Spectrometric Systems for the Characterization of Radioactive Contamination of Decommissioned Facilities”, WM2015 Conference Proceedings - 15030, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, March 1, 2015
- Victor Volkov, Alexander Chesnokov, Alexey Danilovich et al., “Techniques of radioactive soil processing at rehabilitation of contamination territories”, ICEM’11 Conference Proceedings - 59199, Reims, France, September 25 – 29, 2011
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.