EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Decommissioning, dismantling and remote handling|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- J. S. Maltz, B Gangadharan, M. Vidal, A. Paidi, S. Bose, B. A. Faddego, M. Aubi, O. Morin, J. Pouliot, Z. Zheng, M. M. Svatos, and A. R. Bani-Hashemi. “Focused beam-stop array for the measurement of scatter in megavoltage portal and cone beam CT imaging.”, Med Phys, 35(6):2452–2462, 2008. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. F. Petit, W. Elmpt, S. Nijsten, A. Dekker, and P. Lambin. “Correction of cupping artifacts in megavoltage cone beam computed tomography”, Department of Radiation Oncology (MAASTRO), Masters thesis.
- M. Sun and J. M. Star-Lack. “Improved scatter correction using adaptive scatter kernel superposition”, Phys Med. Biol, 55(22):6675 – 6720, 2010.
- V. N. Hansen, W. Swindell, and P. M. Evans. “Extraction of primary signal from EPIDs using only forward convolution”. Med. Phys., 24(49):1477–1484, 1997. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N. Bhatia, D. Tisseur, F. Buyens, and J. M. Létang, “Scattering correction using continuously thickness-adapted kernels”, NDT & E, 78:52–60, 2016. [CrossRef]
- J.T. Goorley, et al., “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview – MCNP6 Version 1.0”, Los Alamos National Laboratory Report, LA-UR-13-22934 (2013).
- S. Rit, M. Vila Oliva, S. Brousmiche, R. Labarbe, D. Sarrut, G.C. Sharp, “The Reconstruction Toolkit (RTK), an open-source cone-beam CT reconstruction toolkit based on the Insight Toolkit (ITK)” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 489, 012079. doi:10.1088/1742-6596/489/1/012079 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.