EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and medical sciences|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Ying Zhang, Christine Hu-Guo, Daniel Husson, The-Duc Le, Stéphane Higueret, Yann Hu, “A High-Sensitivity Low-Power CMOS Sensor for a Future Neutron Personal Dosimeter”, in IEEE Trans. On Nucl. Sc., vol.59, no.4, pp. 1465–1471, August 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xilinx, Customer Advisory: Flip-Chip Package Substrate Solder Issue, January 19, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Ziegler, H. Puchner, “SER - History, Trends and Challenges: A Guide for Designing with Memory ICs”, pp. 3–18, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Massengill, “Cosmic and Terrestrial Single-Event Radiation Effects in dynamic Random Access Memories”, in IEEE Trans. On Nucl. Sc., vol.43, no.2, pp. 576–593, April 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trigano, A; Hubert, G; Marfaing, J; Castellani-Coulié, K “Experimental study of neutron-induced soft errors in modern cardiac pacemakers”, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology (JICE), 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Bradley, P., & Normand, E. (1998). implantable cardioverter defibrillators. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 45 (6), 2929–2940. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Physician Advisory from Saint Jude Medical, Inc, October 6, 2005. G., Kohanyi and E., Fain, [Google Scholar]
- Saint Jude Medical advisories. Available at: http://www.hc-sc.gc. ca/dhp-mps/medeff/advisories-avis/prof/2005. Accessed 14 April 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ferrick, A., Bernstein, N., Aizer, A., & Chinitz, L. (2008). Cosmic radiation induced software electrical resets in ICDs during air travel. Heart Rhythm, 5(8), 1201–1203. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Castellani-Coulié, H. Aziza, W. Rahajandraibe, G. Micolau, J.-M. Portal, "Development of a CMOS Oscillator Concept for Particle Detection and Tracking", IEEE Trans Nucl. Sci., 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. Coulié-Castellani, W. Rahajandraibe, G. Micolau, H. Aziza, J.-M. Portal, “Improvement of a detection chain based on a VCO concept for microelectronic reliability under natural radiative environment”, IEEE LATW Conference, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ben Krit, K. Coulié-Castellani, W. Rahajandraibe, L. Ottaviani, G. Micolau, H. Aziza, J.-M. Portal, “Comparison of a Readout Chain Dedicated to the Signal Conditioning of a Particle Detector and an Innovative Chain Based on a VCO Concept”, RADECS 2015, Moscou, Russia, September 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Castellani-Coulié K., H. Aziza, G. Micolau and J-M. Portal, “Optimization of SEU Simulations for SRAM Cells Reliability under Radiation”, Journal of Electronic Testing, February 2012 [Google Scholar]
- TCAD Sentaurus user’s manual (Synopsys). [Google Scholar]
- A. Akkerman, J. Barak, D. Emfietzoglou, “Ion and electron trackstructure and its effects in silicon: model and calculation”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, pp. 319–336, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.srim.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.