EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and medical sciences|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- L. J. Asensio, M. A. Carvajal, J. A. Lopez-Villanueva, M. Vilches, A. M. Lallena, A. J. Palma, “Evaluation of a low-cost commercial mosfet as radiation dosimeter,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 125, pp. 288–295, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Rosenfeld, “Electronic dosimetry in radiation therapy,” Radiat. Meas., vol. 41, pp. 134–153, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Koivisto, J. E. Wolff, T. Kiljunen, D. Schulze, M. Kortesniemi, “Characterization of MOSFET dosimeters for low-dose measurements in maxillofacial anthropomorphic phantoms,” Journal Appl. Clin. Med. Phys., vol. 16, n. 4, pp. 266–277, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Sedra, K. C. Smith, Microrelectronic Circuits. Oxford University Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Comfort, M. P. Rodgers, W. Allen, S. C. Gausepohl, E. X. Zhang, M.L. Alles, H. L. Hughes, P. J. McMarr, and Ji Ung Lee, “Intrinsic Tolerance to Total Ionizing Dose Radiation in Gate-All-Around MOSFETs,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 60, pp. 1–5, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. S. Magalhaes, L. A. P. Santos, D. N. Souza, A. F. Maia, “Effect on the insulation material of a MOSFET device submitted to a standard diagnostic radiation beam,” Journal of Physics, 249, IOP Publishing, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, “Radiation doses in diagnostic radiology and methods for dose reduction,” IAEA-TECDOC-796, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- G. Lutz, Semiconductor radiation detectors. Berlin: Springer, 1999, pp. 79–159. [Google Scholar]
- H. Spieler, Semiconductor detector systems. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.