EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Environmental and medical sciences|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Kennett JP, Cannariato KG, Hendy IL, Behl RJ.(2000), “Carbon isotopic evidence for methane hydrate instability during quaternary interstadials", Science 288, 128–133. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jahren A.H. Et al. (2005) “A plate tectonic mechanism for methane hydrate relase along subduction zones”. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 236, 691–704. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mordis GJ, Collet TS, Boswell R, Kurihara M, Reagan MT, Koh C, Sloan ED.(2009), “Toward production from gas hydrates: current status, assessment of resources, and simulation based evaluation of technology and potential", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering,12/5, 745–771 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krey V, Canadell JG, Nakicenovic N, Abe J, Andruleit H, Archer D, Grubler A, Hamilton NTM, Johnson A, Kostov V, Lamarque JF, Langhorne N, Nisbet EG, O’Neill B, Riahi K, Riedel M, Wang W, Yakushev V (2009) “Gas hydrates: entrance to a methane age or climate Threat”, Env Res Lett 4, 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sudac, D., Blagus, S. and Valkovic, V., (2005),“Inspections for contraband in a shipping container using fast neutrons and the associated alpha particle technique: Proof of principle,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods. Phys. Res. B 241, 798–803. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valkovic, V., Sudac, D., Obhodas, J., Eleon, C., Perot, B., Carasco, C.,Sannié, G., Boudergui, G.K., Kondrasovs, V., Corre, G., Normand, S.,Woo, R., Bourbotte, J-M. (2013), “The Use of Alpha Particle TaggedNeutrons for the Inspection of Objects on the Sea Floor for the Presence of Explosives”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods A, 703, 133–137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Kvenvolden, “A review of the geochemistry of methane in natural gas hydrate.”, Org. Geochem. Vol. 23, No. 11/12, pp. 997–1008, (1995). Published by Elsevier Science Ltd. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Max (2003), “Natural Gas Hydrate in Oceanic and Permafrost Environments”, Kluwer Academic Publishers pp. 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.