EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and medical sciences|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- S. F. de Boer, A. S. Beddar, and J. A. Rawlinson, “Optical filtering and spectral measurements of radiation-induced light in plastic scintillation dosimetry”, Phys. Med. Biol., vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 945–958, Apr. 1993. [CrossRef]
- J. C. Polf, et al., “Real-time luminescence from Al2O3 fiber dosimeters”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 227–240, Apr. 2004. [CrossRef]
- R. Gaza et al., “A fiber–dosimetry method based on OSL from Al2O3:C for radiotherapy applications”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 38, no. 4-6, pp. 809–812, Aug. 2004. [CrossRef]
- T. Teichmann et al., “Gated discrimination of the stem signal in pulsed radiation fields for a fiber optic dosimetry system based on the radioluminescence of beryllium oxide”, Radiat. Meas., to be published. DOI: 10.1016/j.radmeas.2017.03.046.
- T. Teichmann et al., “Real time dose rate measurements with fiber optic probes based on the RL and OSL of beryllium oxide”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 90, pp. 201–204, July 2016. [CrossRef]
- A. M. C. Santos, et al., “Characterization of a real-time fibre-coupled beryllium oxide (BeO) luminescence dosimeter in X-ray beams”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 53-54, pp. 1–7, June 2013. [CrossRef]
- A. M. C. Santos, M. Mohammadi, and S. Afshar V., “Investigation of a fibre-coupled beryllium oxide (BeO) ceramic luminescence dosimetry system”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 70, pp. 52–58, Nov. 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. M. C. Santos, M. Mohammadi, and S. Afshar V., “Evaluation of a real-time BeO ceramic fiber-coupled luminescence dosimetry system for dose verification of high dose rate brachytherapy”, Med. Phys., vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 6349–6356, Oct. 2015. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. G. Yukihara, “Luminescence properties of BeO optically stimulated luminescence (OSL) detectors”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 46, no. 6-7, pp. 580–587, June 2011. [CrossRef]
- A. Jahn et al., “The BeOmax system – Dosimetry using OSL of BeO for several applications”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 56, pp. 324–327, Sep. 2013. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.