EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 179, 2018International Workshop on “Flavour Changing and Conserving Processes” (FCCP2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 May 2018|
- G. W. Bennett et al. [Muon G-2 Collaboration], “Final Report of the Muon E821 Anomalous Magnetic Moment Measurement at BNL,” Phys. Rev. D73, 072003 (2006). [hep-ex/0602035]. [Google Scholar]
- J. Grange et al. [Muon g-2 Collaboration], “Muon (g-2) Technical Design Report,” arXiv:1501.06858 [physics.ins-det]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Otani [E34 Collaboration], “Status of the Muon g-2/EDM Experiment at J-PARC (E34),” JPS Conf. Proc. 8, 025008 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Miller, E. de Rafael and B. L. Roberts, “Muon g-2: Review of Theory and Experiment,” Rept. Prog. Phys. 70, 795 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Gorringe and D. W. Hertzog, “Precision Muon Physics,” Prog. Part. Nucl. Phys. 84, 73 (2015) [arXiv:1506.01465 [hep-ex]]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hagiwara, A. Keshavarzi, A. D. Martin, D. Nomura and T. Teubner, “g-2 of the muon: status report,” Nucl. Part. Phys. Proc. 287-288, 33 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Davier, A. Hoecker, B. Malaescu and Z. Zhang, “Reevaluation of the hadronic vacuum polarisation contributions to the Standard Model predictions of the muon g-2 and alpha(mZ) using newest hadronic crosssection data,” arXiv:1706.09436 [hep-ph]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Jegerlehner, “Muon g-2 Theory: the Hadronic Part,” arXiv:1705.00263. [Google Scholar]
- M. Davier, A. Hoecker, B. Malaescu and Z. Zhang, “Reevaluation of the Hadronic Contributions to the Muon g-2 and to alpha(MZ),” Eur. Phys. J. C71, 1515 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Eur. Phys. J. C72, 1874 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Hagiwara, R. Liao, A.D. Martin, D. Nomura and T. Teubner, “(g-2)μ and alpha(M2 Z) re-evaluated using new precise data,” J. Phys. G38, 085003 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Jegerlehner, R. Szafron, “ρ0 – γ mixing in the neutral channel pion form factor Feπ and its role in comparing e+e- with τ spectral functions,” Eur. Phys. J. C71, 1632 (2011). [arXiv:1101.2872 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Aoyama, M. Hayakawa, T. Kinoshita and M. Nio, “Tenth-Order QED Contribution to the Electron g-2 and an Improved Value of the Fine Structure Constant,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 109 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Gnendiger, D. Stockinger and H. Stockinger-Kim, “The electroweak contributions to (g – 2)μ after the Higgs boson mass measurement,” Phys. Rev. D88 (2013) 053005. [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Fienberg et al., “Studies of an array of PbF2 Cherenkov crystals with large-area SiPM readout,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 783, 12 (2015). arXiv:1412.5525 [physics.ins-det]]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaspar et al., “Design and performance of SiPM-based readout of PbF2 crystals for high-rate, precision timing applications,” JINST 12, no. 01, P01009 (2017). [arXiv:1611.03180 [physics.ins-det]]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.