EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- A.T. Favrel, Dynamics of cavitation precessing vortex core for Francis turbines at part load operating conditions, PhD thesis, EPFL Lausanne, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- D. Štefan, P. Rudolf, Proper Orthogonal Decomposition of Pressure Fields in a Draft Tube Cone of the Francis (Tokke) Turbine Model. In Journal of Physics Conference Series. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2015. pp. 1-14, ISSN: 1742-6596. [Google Scholar]
- R. Susan-Resiga, T.C. Vu, S. Muntean, G.D. Ciocan, B. Nennemann, Jet control of the draft tube vortex rope in Francis turbines at partial discharge, 23rd IAHR Symposium, Yokohama, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bosioc, C. Tanasa, S. Muntean, R. Susan-Resiga, Unsteady pressure measurements and numerical investigation of jet control method in a conical diffuser with swirling flow, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 12 (1), 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Petit, A.I. Bosioc, H. Nilsson, S. Muntean, R. Susan-Resiga, Unsteady simulations of the flow in a swirl generator using OpenFOAM, Int. Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, 4 (1), 2011, pp. 199-208 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Litera, Flow control in hydraulic turbine draft tube, diploma thesis, Brno University of Technology, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- R. Goyal, B.K. Gandhi, M.J. Cervantes, Experimental study of mitigation of a spiral vortex at high Reynolds number under an adverse pressure gradient, Physics of fluids, 29 (10), 2017 [Google Scholar]
- D. Štefan, P. Rudolf, S. Muntean, R. Susan-Resiga, Proper Orthogonal Decomposition of Self- Induced Instabilities in Decelerated Swirling Flows and Their Mitigation Through Axial Water Injection. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Transictions of the ASME, 2017, 139 (8), pp. 1-25. ISSN: 0098-2202 [Google Scholar]
- P. Rudolf, D. Štefan, R. Klas, Spatio- Temporal Description of the Swirling Flow in Hydraulic Turbine, Wasserwirtschaft, 1, 2015, pp. 18-22, ISSN: 0043- 0978 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.