EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20186th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 August 2018|
- Gopinath Kamath, Cylindrical symmetry. An aid to calculating the zeta function in 3 + 1 dimensional curved space, PoS ICHEP2016, 791(2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Kamath, A Derivation of the Scalar Propagator In A Planar Model in Curved Space, AIP Conf. Proc. 1246, 174 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Deser, R. Jackiw and G. ‘tHooft, Three-dimensional Einstein gravity: Dynamics of Flat space, Ann.Phys. 152, 220(1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Clement, Stationary solutions in three-dimensional general relativity, Int.J.Theor. Phys. 24, 267 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- See eq.(20) in Clement,Ref.5 [Google Scholar]
- See for example, Dean G. Duffy, Green’s Functions with Applications, Chapman and Hall/CRC(2001), Florida. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.