EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Medical and Biological Applications of THz Radiation|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- E Liakhov, O Smolyanskaya, A Popov, E Odlyanitskiy, N Balbekin, M Khodzitsky, Fabrication and characterization of biotissue-mimicking phantoms in the THz frequency range // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2016. No. 735. P. 012080. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrov, N. V., Kulya, M. S., Tsypkin, A. N., Bespalov, V. G., & Gorodetsky, A. Application of terahertz pulse time-domain holography for phase imaging // IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, 2016, V. 6, No. 3, P. 464-472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Smolyanskaya, I. J. Schelkanova, M. S. Kulya, E. L. Odlyanitskiy, I. S. Goryachev, A. N. Tcypkin, Ya V. Grachev, Ya G. Toropova, and V. V. Tuchin // Glycerol dehydration of native and diabetic animal tissues studied by THz-TDS and NMR methods // Biomedical Optics Express, 2018, V. 9, No. 3, P. 1198-1215. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cassar, A. Al-Ibadi, la. Mavarani, Ph. Hillger, J. Grzyb, G. Macgrogan, Th. Zimmer, U.R. Pfeiffer ,J.-P. Guillet, P. Mounaix Pilot study of freshly excised breast tissue response in the 300 – 600 GHz range // Biomed Opt Express. 2018. V. 9 No. 7. P. 2930–2942. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Fitzgerald, E. Pickwell-MacPherson, and V. P. Wallace, Use of finite difference time domain simulations and Debye theory for modelling the terahertz reflection response of normal and tumour breast tissue // Plos One 9, 1-9 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.