EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Medical and Biological Applications of THz Radiation|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- E Liakhov, O Smolyanskaya, A Popov, E Odlyanitskiy, N Balbekin, M Khodzitsky, Fabrication and characterization of biotissue-mimicking phantoms in the THz frequency range // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2016. No. 735. P. 012080. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrov, N. V., Kulya, M. S., Tsypkin, A. N., Bespalov, V. G., & Gorodetsky, A. Application of terahertz pulse time-domain holography for phase imaging // IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, 2016, V. 6, No. 3, P. 464-472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Smolyanskaya, I. J. Schelkanova, M. S. Kulya, E. L. Odlyanitskiy, I. S. Goryachev, A. N. Tcypkin, Ya V. Grachev, Ya G. Toropova, and V. V. Tuchin // Glycerol dehydration of native and diabetic animal tissues studied by THz-TDS and NMR methods // Biomedical Optics Express, 2018, V. 9, No. 3, P. 1198-1215. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cassar, A. Al-Ibadi, la. Mavarani, Ph. Hillger, J. Grzyb, G. Macgrogan, Th. Zimmer, U.R. Pfeiffer ,J.-P. Guillet, P. Mounaix Pilot study of freshly excised breast tissue response in the 300 – 600 GHz range // Biomed Opt Express. 2018. V. 9 No. 7. P. 2930–2942. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Fitzgerald, E. Pickwell-MacPherson, and V. P. Wallace, Use of finite difference time domain simulations and Debye theory for modelling the terahertz reflection response of normal and tumour breast tissue // Plos One 9, 1-9 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.