EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Medical and Biological Applications of THz Radiation|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- Bajinyan, S.A., Meliksetyan, A.M., Malakyan, M.G. et al. // Millimeter waves in biology and medicine 2003. V.32, No 4. P. 12. [Google Scholar]
- Gapeev, A.B., Cheremis, N.K. Mechanisms of biological action of electromagnetic radiation of extremely high frequencies at the cellular level // Biomedical technologies and Radioelectronics. 2007. No. 2-4. P. 44-61. [Google Scholar]
- Ulashchik, V.S. Electromagnetic waves of the terahertz range and their therapeutic and prophylactic use // Questions of balneology, physiotherapy and physical therapy. 2007. No. 4. P. 3–7. [Google Scholar]
- Metel’skaya, V.A., Gumanova, N.G. Screening method for determining the level of nitric oxide metabolites // Clinical laboratory diagnostics. 2005. No. 6. P. 15–18. [Google Scholar]
- Uchiyama, M., Mihara, М. Analyt. Bbiochem. 1978. No. 86. P. 271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sirota, T.V. A new approach in the study of the process of adrenaline auto-oxidation and its use for measuring the activity of superoxide dismutase // Questions of medical chemistry. 1999. V. 45, No. 3. P. 109-116. [Google Scholar]
- Sibgatullina, G.V., Haertdinova, L.R., Gumerova, E.A. et al. Methods for determining the redox status of cultivated plant cells: teaching aid. Kazan, Kazan (Volga) Federal University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Chuyan, E.N., Ravaeva, M.Y., Nikolskaya, V. A. et al. Scientific notes of Taurida national University. V.I. Vernadsky. Series biology, chemistry. 2013. V. 65, No. 26. P. 223. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.