EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2019The International Symposium on Education in Astronomy and Astrobiology (ISE2A 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- M. Barnett and J. Morran, Addressing children’s alternative frameworks of the Moon’s phases and eclipses, International Journal of Science Education, 24 859-879 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Plummer, C. Palma, A. Flarend, K. Rubin, Y. Shiou Ong, B. Botzer, S. McDonald and T. Furman, Development of a Learning Progression for the Formation of the Solar System, International Journal of Science Education 37 1381-1401 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Plummer and L. Maynard, Building a learning progression for celestial motion: An exploration of students’ reasoning about the seasons, Journal of Research in Science Teaching 51 902-929 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Testa, G. Busarello, E. Puddu, S. Leccia, P. Merluzzi, A. Colantonio, M. I. Moretti, S. Galano, A. Zappia, Quantitative experiments to explain the change of Seasons, Physics Education 50 179-188, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Bailey, B. Johnson, E. E. Prather and T.F. Slater, Development and Validation of the Star Properties Concept Inventory International Journal of Science Education 34 14 2257-2286(2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Finegold and D. Pundak, Students’ conceptual frameworks in astronomy, Australian Science Teachers Journal 36 76-83 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L. Agan, Stellar ideas: Exploring students’ understanding of stars, Astronomy Education Review 3(1) 77-97 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Bailey, Development of a concept inventory to assess students’ understanding and reasoning difficulties about the properties and formation of stars (PhD dissertation), The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Bailey, E.E. Prather, B. Johnson and T. F. Slater, College Students’ Pre-instructional Ideas About Stars and Star Formation, Astronomy Education Review 81 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Leccia, A. Colantonio, E. Puddu, S. Galano and I. Testa, Teaching about mechanical waves and sound with a tuning fork and the Sun, Physics Education, 50677-689 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Persson, Sunspots and solar rotation, Physics Education, 48 14-6 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.I. Ribeiro, Sunspots and their simple harmonic motion, Physics Education, 48586-588(2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Bardar, E. Edward, E.E. Prather, K. Brecher and T.F. Slater, Development and Validation of the Light and Spectroscopy Concept Inventory, Astronomy Education Review, 2 5 103-113 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Colantonio, S. Galano, S. Leccia, E. Puddu and I. Testa (2017), A teaching module about stellar structure and evolution. Physics Education, Vol.52, n 1, 015012, doi http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1361-6552/52/1/015012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.