EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2019The International Symposium on Education in Astronomy and Astrobiology (ISE2A 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- J. Bell. Doing Your Research Project, A guide for first-time researchers in education and social science. Open University Press: Buckingham/Philadelphia (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. Broman. How to write a Master of Science Communication Thesis, Hogskolan Dalarna. [Google Scholar]
- L. Broman. Selected papers on Science in Museums, Hogskolan Dalarna. [Google Scholar]
- L. Danaia. Common Alternative Astronomical Conceptions Encountered in Junior Secondary Science Classes: Why Is This So? The Astronomy Education Review, Issue 2, Volume 6 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Hayward. The developing and field testing of an instrument using the planetarium to evaluate the attainment of the concept of annual motion. Presented at the 49th annual meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching, San Francisco (1976) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hessel. Justification of a Planetarium, pp.21-22, Planetarian December 2006, vol.35, No.4 [Google Scholar]
- L. Kelly. Front-end evaluation workshop. Notes from Presentation at the Visitor Centre Stage Action for the Future Conference, Canberra. April 24, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- http://amol.org.au/evrsig/evrconf.html [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Kratzer. A survey of educators’ perceptions concerning the impact of the STARLAB planetarium on teaching and learning. McNeese State Univ. independent research project (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Rennie, T. McClafferty. Using visits to interactive science and technology centers, museums, aquaria, and zoos to promote learning in science. Journal of Science Teacher Education, 6 (4): 175-185 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sumners. Quantification of student learning in the museum, planetarium, and IMAX theatre. pp.42-46, 15th International Planetarium Society Conference Proceedings, Montreal (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Vahtera. Time and Space-A Science Education Experiment Based on Activity Learning Education. M.A. Thesis, October 1991, 72p. (29 app.) UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI, Faculty of Education, Department of Teacher Education [Google Scholar]
- M. Webb. Now what do they want? Planetarian June 2006, vol.35, No.2 [Google Scholar]
- RTDinfo Magazine on European Research, Special issue-November 2005 (http://ec.europa.eu/research/rtdinfo/special_euro/02/article_3150_en.html) [Google Scholar]
- Science and Technology: Public Attitudes and Public Understanding http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind02/c7/c7s1.htm, http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind08/c7/c7s2.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.