EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2019The International Symposium on Education in Astronomy and Astrobiology (ISE2A 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- EURONEAR project, http://www.euronear.org/people.php (accessed in 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Minor Planet Center, http://www.minorplanetcenter.net/iau/mpc.html, (accessed in 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A L Boldea and O Văduvescu, “Teaching students about informatics and astronomy using real data for detection of asteroids”, Eur. J. Phys. 38 (5), 055706 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Raab, Astrometrica-Shareware for research grade CCD Astrometry, www.astrometrica.at/ (accessed in 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Project Pluto-On-line FindOrb, https://www.projectpluto.com/fo.htm, (accessed in 2017) [Google Scholar]
- NeoDyS-2, http://newton.dm.unipi.it/neodys/index.php?pc=0, accessed in 2017 [Google Scholar]
- O. Văduvescu et al., “EURONEAR-Recovery, follow-up and discovery of NEA’s and MBA’s using large field 1-2m telescopes”, Planetary and Space Science 59, 1632-1646 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.