EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2019The International Symposium on Education in Astronomy and Astrobiology (ISE2A 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- R. Miyawaki, S. Nanbu, Earth Sci. (Chigaku Kyoiku), 45, 219 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ito, M. Chisa, H. Tahara, Bull. Int. Res. Cent. Educ. Prac., Utsunomiya Univ., 30, 473 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yunoki, Jour. Hokkaido Univ. Educ., 64, 151 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Naganuma, N. Kawamura, Bull. Cent. Educ. Res. Prac., Fac. Edu. Hum. Stud., Akita Univ., 39, 81 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Mext), Course of Study for elementary school, MEXT (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Okamura, et al., Modern Science 3 (revised edition), Tokyo Syoseki (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Mext), Course of Study for lower secondary school, MEXT (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y, Matsumori, Bull. Soc. Jap. Sci. Teac., 24, 27 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Witkin, et al., Rev. Educ. Res., 47, 1(1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.