EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 212, 2019The 12th International Workshop on e+e- Collisions from Phi to Psi (PhiPsi 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Status of Facilities and New Projects|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- M. Abe et al. (2019), 1901.03047 [Google Scholar]
- F. Jegerlehner, Acta Physica Polonica B 49, 1157 (2018), 1804.07409 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Bennett et al. (Muon g-2), Phys. Rev. D73, 072003 (2006), hep-ex/0602035 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kozyrev et al., X-ray Tomography using Thin Scintillator Films, in CERN Proceedings (2017), pp. 65–70 [Google Scholar]
- G4beamline, http://g4beamline.muonsinc.com [Google Scholar]
- J. Allison et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 835, 186 (2016) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.