EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 212, 2019The 12th International Workshop on e+e- Collisions from Phi to Psi (PhiPsi 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Status of Facilities and New Projects|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- https://ctd.inp.nsk.su/c-tau/ [Google Scholar]
- T.T Bohlen et al., The FLUKA Code: Developments and Challenges for High Energy and Medical Applications, Nuclear Data Sheets, 120, 211-214 (2014). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Battistoni et al., Overview of the FLUKA code, Annals of Nuclear Energy 82, 1018 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frits A. Berends, P.H. Daverveldt, R. Kleiss, Monte Carlo Simulation of Two Photon Processes. 2. Complete Lowest Order Calculations for Four Lepton Production Processes in electron Positron Collisions, Comput.Phys.Commun. 40 (1986) 285-307 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frits A. Berends, P.H. Daverveldt, R. Kleiss, Complete Lowest Order Calculations for Four Lepton Final States in electron-Positron Collisions, Nucl.Phys. B253 (1985) 441–463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jadach et.al., in Physics at LEP2, edited by E. Altarelli, T. Sjostrand and F. Zwirner (CERN, Geneva, 1996), Vol.2, p. 229, Yellow Report CERN 96-01, e-Print Archive: hep-ph/9602393. [Google Scholar]
- Private communication with A. Bragin. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.