EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- R. Sikora, A. Bureček, L. Hružík, M. Vašina, EPJ Web of Conferences, EFM14, Experimental investigation of cavitation in pump inlet, 92, 02081, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozubková, M. Bojko, J. Jablonská, D. Homa, J. Tůma, EPJ Web of Conferences, EFM15, Experimental research of multiphase flow with cavitation in the nozzle, 114, 02058, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Knežević, V. Savić, FACTA UNIVERSITATIS, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematical modeling of changing of dynamic viscosity, as a function of temperature and pressure, of mineral oils for hydraulic systems, 4 (1), 27-34 p., (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fraňa, I. Nová, International Journal of Mechanics, A interface formation in two-phase flow problems, 12, 102-108p., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jablonská, M. Bojko, EPJ Web of Conferences, EFM15, Mathematical and experimental modelling of flow of air-saturated water through a convergent-divergent nozzle, 114, 02050, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Toubiana, S. Russeil, D. Bougeard, N. François, Applied Thermal Engineering, Large Eddy simulation and Reynolds-averaged Navier–Stokes modeling of flow in staggered plate arrays: Comparison at various flow regimes, 89, 405-420 p., (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.