EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||T5 - Software development|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- Zou J H , Huang X T , Li W D, Lin T, Li T, Zhang K, Deng Z Y and Cao G F 2015 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 664 072053. See also ”SNiPER” [software], version 1.0, Available from https://github.com/SNiPER-Framework/sniper/releases/tag/v1.0 [accessed 2018–03–20] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An F et al. (JUNO) J. Phys. G43 030401 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Zhen et al. A future project at tibet: the large high altitude air shower observatory (LHAASO) Chinese Phys. C 34 249 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The nEXO Collaboration, nEXO Pre-Conceptual Design Report, arXiv:1805.11142v2 [physics.ins-det] (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Clemencic et al. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 513 022013 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.