EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Kanzumba Kusakana, Optimal scheduled power flow for distributed photovoltaic/wind/diesel generators with battery storage system (The institution of engineering and technology, V. 9, No. 8, pp. 916-924, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Peter D. Land, Juuso Lindgren, Jani Mikkola, Juri Salpakari, Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity (Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, V. 45, pp. 785-807, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Glazunova, I.N. Kolosok, E.S. Korkina, Monitoring of EPS operation by the state estimation methods (Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT Europe-2011), Great Britain, Manchester, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito, Power system state estimation: Theory and implementation (New York, : NY: Marcel Dekker, 2004, P. 327) [Google Scholar]
- Fantin C.A., Massignan J.A.D, Castillo M.R., London J.B.A, Observability, redundancy and gross error processing in state estimation using SCADA and synchronized phasor measurement (Proceedings of the International Conference PowerTech, Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Pignati M., Zanni L., Sarri S., Cherkaoui R., Boudec J.–Y. Le, Paolone M., A pre-estimation filtering process of bad data for linear power systems state estimation using PMUs (Proceedings of the 18th Power Systems Computation Conference, Wroclaw, Poland, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Glazunova, I.N. Kolosok, E.C. Korkina, Study of Test Equations Method’s Application for Bad Data Detection in PMU Measurements (Proceedings of PMAPS, Istanbul, Turkey, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sercan Teleke, Mesut E. Baran, Subhashish Bhattacharya, Alex Q. Huang, Rule-based control of battery energy storage for dispatching intermittent renewable sources (IEEE Transactions on sustainable energy, V. 1, No. 3, pp. 117-124, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Internet. http://xn--drmstrre-64ad.dk/wp-content/wind/miller/windpower%20web/en/tour/wres/weibull.htm [Google Scholar]
- Glazunova A., Aksaeva E, «An Increase in Information Security of Electric Power System with Wind Power Penetration under Low Redundancy of Measurements (Proceedings of PowerTech, Milan, Italy, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.