EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Energy Strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030. Approved by the Decree N1715-r of Government of the Russian Federation. [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 8, 2009 N 1-r “The Main Directions of State Policy in Improving the Energy Efficiency of the Electric Power Industry Based on the Use of Renewable Energy Sources for the Period up to 2024”. [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Shafiullah, M.T. Oo Amanullah, A.B.M. Shawkat Ali, P. Wolfs “Potential challenges of integrating large-scale wind energy into the power grid – A review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 20, pp. 306-321 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu M. Zhuan X. “Optimal planning for wind power capacity in an electric power system,” Renewable Energy, 53, pp. 280-286 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Graabak, M. Korpås “Variability Characteristics of European Wind and Solar Power Resources – A Review,” Energies, 9, 449 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Widén, N. Carpman, V. Castellucci, D. Lingfors, J. Olauson, F. Remouit, M. Bergkvist, M. Grabbe, R. Waters “Variability assessmentand forecasting of renewables: A review for solar, wind, wave and tidal resources,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 44, pp.356-375 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Watson “Quantifying the Variability of Wind Energy,” Wiley Interdisciplinary reviews: Energy and Environment. Early View. 10.1002/wene.95. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sreedevi, K.S. Meera, P. Noor Cheshma, S. Ravichandran, R. Santhanakumar, T. Sumathi, “Grid stability with large wind power integration – a case study,” 2016 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), Singapore, pp. 571-575 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Stennikov, S.V. Zharkov, I.V. Postnikov, A.V. Penkovskii “Integrated energy supply technologies based on the combined heat and power plant and wind farm,” Industrial Power Engineering, 11, pp. 57-62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erduman, H.C. Kılıçkıran, B. Kekezoglu, A. Durusu, M. Tanrıöven, “Wind turbine effects on power system voltage fluctuations,” 2013 3rd International Conference on Electric Power and Energy Conversion Systems, Istanbul, pp. 1-5 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shakirov “Methodical approach to the estimation of possible energy production by wind and solar power plants using weather station data,” E3S Web of Conferences P. 02008 (2019). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Sivkov, Methods of calculating solar-radiation characteristics. Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, P. 234, (1968) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Loutzenhiser, H. Manz, C. Felsmann, P.A. Strachan, T. Frank, G.M. Maxwell, “Empirical validation of models to compute solar irradiance on inclined surfaces for building energy simulation”, Solar Energy, 81, Issue 2, pp. 254-267 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C.Y. Mа, M. Iqbal “Statistical comparison of models for estimating solar radiation on inclined surfaces,” Solar Energy, 31, No. 3, pp. 313-317, (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Stoutenburg, N. Jenkins, M.Z. Jacobson “Variability and uncertainty of wind power in the California electric power system,” Wind Energ.;17, pp. 1411-1424 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Holttinen “Impact of hourly wind power variations on the system operation in the Nordic countries,”. Wind Energ., 8, pp. 197-218 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.