EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- W. Abdalati et al., “The ICESat-2 Laser Altimetry Mission,” Proceedings of the IEEE, 98(5): 735-751 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Degnan, “Photon-counting multikilohertz microlaser altimeters for airborne and spaceborne topographic measurements,” Journal of Geodynamics, 34(3): 503-549 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Magruder et al., “Performance Analysis of Airborne Photon-Counting Lidar Data in Preparation for the ICESat-2 Mission,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 56(5): 2911-2918 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Xie et al., “An adaptive directional filter for photon counting Lidar point cloud data” (in Chinese), Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves,1: 107-113 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang et al., “A clustering approach for detection of ground in micropulse photon-counting LiDAR altimeter data,” in Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 177-180 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ohtsu, “A Threshold Selection Method from Gray-Level Histograms,” IEEE Transactions on Systems Man & Cybernetics, 9(1): 62-66 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nie et al., “Estimating the vegetation canopy height using micro-pulse photon-counting LiDAR data,” Opt Express, 26(10): A520-A540 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. C. Herzfeld et al., “Surface-Height Determination of Crevassed Glaciers-Mathematical Principles of an Autoadaptive Density-Dimension Algorithm and Validation Using ICESat-2 Simulator (SIMPL) Data”, Ieee Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 55(4): 1874-1896 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.