EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- G. Apollinari, I. Béjar Alonso, O. Brüning, M. Lamont, L. Rossi, High-Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC) : Preliminary Design Report (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chatrchyan et al. (CMS), JINST 3, S08004 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Technical Proposal for the Phase-II Upgrade of the CMS Detector, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2020886 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, The Phase-2 Upgrade of the CMS DAQ Interim Technical Design Report, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2283193 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, The Phase-2 Upgrade of the CMS L1 Trigger Interim Technical Design Report (2017) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, The Phase-2 Upgrade of the CMS Level-1 Trigger (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aggleton et al., JINST 12, P12019 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bartz et al. (2019), arXiv:1910.09970 [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, HLT timing plots for 2016 data. https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/CMSPublic/HLTplotsCHEP2016 [Google Scholar]
- V. Khachatryan et al. (CMS), Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 031802 (2016), arXiv:1604.08907 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sirunyan et al. (CMS) (2019), arXiv:1911.03761 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sirunyan et al. (CMS) (2019), arXiv:1912.04776 [Google Scholar]
- H. Sakulin, 40 MHz Level-1 Trigger Scouting for CMS (2019), presented at this conference. https://indico.cern.ch/event/773049/contributions/3474327/ [Google Scholar]
- Patatrack Heterogeneous Computing 2018 Demonstrator: Pixel Tracks, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2646774 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.