EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reactor Concepts and Special Mission Reactors|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. D. Rayman, T. C. Fraschetti, C. A. Raymond and C. T. Russell, “Dawn: A mission in development for exploration of main belt asteroids Vesta and Ceres,” Acta Astronautica 58(11), pp 605–616 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Read and E. Shwageraus, “Maximising specific power of low enriched uranium reactor for electric space propulsion”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, April 22–26, 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Masson, J.M. Ruault, D. Worms, E. Detsis, A. Beaurin, F. Lassoudiere, E. Gaia, M.C. Tosi, F. Jansen, W. Bauer, A. Semenkin, T. Tinsley, Z. Hodgson, “Democritos: Preparing Demonstrators for High Power Nuclear Electric Space Propulsion”, Proceedings of NETS 2015, Albuquerque NM, February 23–26, 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lindley, J.G. Hosking, P.J. Smith, D.J. Powney, B.S. Powney, T.D. Newton, R. Perry, T.C. Ware, P.N. Smith, “Current status of the reactor physics code WIMS and recent developments,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 102, pp 148–157 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho, “The Serpent Monte Carlo Code: Status, Development and Applications in 2013,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 82, pp 142–150 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.