EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Tatsumi, A. Yamamoto., “Advanced PWR core calculation based on multi-group nodal-transport method in three-dimensional pin-by-pin geometry,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 40(6), pp. 376-387 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, H. Wu, Y. Li, et al., “Acceleration of the exponential function expansion nodal SP3 method by multi-group GMRES algorithm for PWR pin-by-pin calculation,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 120, pp. 869-879 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Calloo, D. Couyras, F. Fevotte, et al, “COCAGNE: EDF New Neutronic Core Code for ANDROMEDE Calculation Chain,” M&C 2017, Jeju, Korea (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ning, Three-dimensional fine mesh flux expansion nodal method based on non-linear iterative strategy, Nuclear Power Institute of China, Chengdu, China (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, Y. Kim, “Development of 3-D HCMFD algorithm for efficient pin-by-pin reactor analysis,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 127, pp.87-98 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Lin, Y. Liu, “A Next Generation Method for Light Water Reactor core analysis by using Global/Local Iteration Method with SP3,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 118, pp. 49-60 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chao, “A new SPn theory formulation with self-consistent physical assumptions on angular flux,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 87, pp. 137-144 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Roman, C. Campos, E. Romero, A. Tomas, SLEPc Users Manual, Tech. Rep. DSIC-II/24/02 –Revision 3.8, Universitat of Politecnica de Valencia (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Balay, S. Abhyankar, M. Adams and et al, PETSc Users manual, Tech. Rep. ANL-95/11 –Revision 3.8, Argonne National Laboratory (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, Study on PWR Three-dimensional Whole-core Pin-by-pin Physical Calculation Method, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Z. CHO, “KAIST Nuclear Reactor Analysis and Particle Transport Laboratory, Benchmark Problem 1A,” http://nurapt.kaist.ac.kr/benchmark. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.