EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J-L. Lecouey and Al., “Monte Carlo MSM correction factors for control rod worth estimates in subcritical and near-critical fast neutron reactors”, EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 1, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maillot, G. Truchet, J-P Hudelot, J. Lecerf, “Analysis of the rod-drop experiments performed during the CABRI commissioning test”, RRFM 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun, F. Damian, C.M. Diop, E. Dumonteil, F.X. Hugot, C. Jouanne, Y.K. Lee, F. Malvagi, A. Mazzolo, O. Petit, J.C. Trama, T. Visonneau, A. Zoia, Tripoli-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code, Annals of Nuclear Energy 82, 151-160 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Brun and F. Rademakers, ROOT - An Object Oriented Data Analysis Framework, Proceedings AIHENP’96 Workshop, Lausanne, Sep. 1996, Nucl. Inst. & Meth. in Phys. Res. A 389 (1997) 81-86. [Google Scholar]
- S. Nicolas, A. Noguès, L. Manifacier, L. Chabert, “A Dummy Core for V&V and Education & Training Purposes at TechnicAtome: In and Ex-Core Calculations”, IGORR, Sydney, Australia, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Chabert, “Review of Neutronic Assessments Applied to Small Reactor Core Physics”, Physor 2014 conference, Kyoto, Japan, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Moore K., Shutdown Reactivity by the Modified Rod Drop Method, USAEC Report ID-16948, 1964 [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Piksaikin, A.S. Egorov, A.A. Goverdovski, D.E. Gremyachkin, K.V. Mitrofanov, “High resolution measurements of time-dependent integral delayed neutron spectra from thermal neutron induced fission of 235U”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Volume 102, 2017, p. 408-421. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.