EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. A. Turner, K. Clarno, M. Sieger, R. Bartlett, B. Collins, R. Pawlowski, R. Schmidt, and R. Summers, “The Virtual Environment for Reactor Applications (VERA): Design and architecture,” Journal of Computational Physics, 326, pp. 544–568 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Duderstadt and L. J. Hamilton, Nuclear Reactor Analysis, pp. 567–580, John Wiley & Sons, New York, USA (1976). [Google Scholar]
- F. Zernike and F. J. M. Stratton, “Diffraction Theory of the Knife-Edge Test and its Improved Form, The Phase-Contrast Method,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 94(5), pp. 337–384 (1934). [Google Scholar]
- B. Collins et al., “Stability and Accuracy of 3D Neutron Transport Simulations Using the 2D/1D Method in MPACT,” Journal of Computational Physics, 326, pp. 612–628 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Salko et al., “CTF Theory Manual,” Consortium for Advanced Simulation of LWRs, CASL-U-2019-1886-000 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Toptan, R. Salko, M. Avramova, K. Clarno, and D. Kropaczek, “A new fuel modeling capability, CTFFuel, with a case study on the fuel thermal conductivity degradation”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 341, pp. 248–258 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.