EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. S. SMITH, “Assembly Homogenization Techniques for Light Water Reactor Analysis,” Prog. in Nucl. Energy, 17, 3, 303 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Lee and W. S. Yang, “MC2-3: Multigroup Cross Section Generation Code for Fast Reactor Analysis”, Argonne National Laboratory report, ANL/NE-11-41 Rev.2, November 08, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kim, W. Heo, Y. Kim, “Improvement of nodal accuracy by using albedo-corrected parameterized equivalence constant,” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 188 (2017) 207-245 [Google Scholar]
- W. Kim, K. Lee, Y. Kim, “Functionalization of the discontinuity factor in the albedo-corrected parameterized equivalence constant (APEC) method,” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 192 (2018) 1-20 [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee, W. Kim, Y. Kim, “Improved nodal equivalence with leakage-corrected cross sections and discontinuity factors for PWR depletion analysis,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jang, and Y. Kim “Improved Discontinuity Factor Modeling for the in-situ APEC Leakage Correction in Nodal Analysis,” Transactions of ANS Winter, November 17-21, Washington, D.C., (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jang, K. Lee and Y. Kim “APEC-corrected NEM Analysis of the VERA Core,” proceedings of the Reactor Physics Asia 2019 Conference, December 2-3, Osaka, Japan, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. LEPPÄNEN, “Serpent–a continuous-energy Monte Carlo reactor physics burnup calculation code,” VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, 4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Chihyung Kim, Donny Hartanto, and Yonghee Kim, “Uranium Enrichment Reduction in the Prototype Gen-IV Sodium-Cooled Fast Reactor (PGSFR) with PBO Reflector,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, Vol. 48, p. 351-359, 2016. (6) [Google Scholar]
- Tung Dong Cao Nguyen, Hyunsuk Lee, Xianan Du, Vutheam Dos, Tuan Quoc Tran and Deokjung Lee “MCS Multi-group Cross Sections Generation for Fast Reactor Analysis,” proceedings of the Reactor Physics Asia 2019 Conference, December 2-3, Osaka, Japan, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.