EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. A. Turner, K. Clarno, M. Sieger, R. Bartlett, B. Collins, R. Pawlowski, R. Schmidt, and R. Summers. “The Virtual Environment for Reactor Applications (VERA): Design and architecture.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 326, pp. 544–568 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Collins, S. Stimpson, B. Kelley, M. Young, B. Kochunas, A. Graham, E. Larsen, T. Downar, and A. Godfrey. “Stability and accurace of 3D neutron transport simulation using the 2D/1D method in MPACT.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 326, pp. 612–628 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Avramova. “CTF: A Thermal Hydraulic Sub-Channel Code for LWR Transient Analyses, Users Manual.” Technical report, Pennsylvania State University Department of Nuclear Engineering (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Pandya, S. R. Johnson, T. M. Evans, G. G. Davidson, S. P. Hamilton, and A. T. Godfrey. “Implementation, capabilities, and benchmarking of Shift, a massively parallel Monte Carlo radiation transport code.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 308, pp. 239–272 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Pandya, K. E. Royston, T. M. Evans, A. T. Godfrey, E. E. Davidson, and S. C. Henderson. “High-Fidelity Ex-core Capabilities in VERA.” In Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2020. American Nuclear Society (2020). [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team. “MCNP A General N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, Volume II.” Technical Report LA-CP-03-0245, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2003). [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team. “MCNP A General N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, Volume III.” Technical Report LA-CP-03-0284, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2003). [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Smith, E. E. Davidson, A. T. Godfrey, and T. M. Pandya. “An Analysis of Various Solution Strategies and Perturbations on Inputs of the Reactor Shielding Problem.” In 20th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection Shielding Division. American Nuclear Society (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Palmtag and A. T. Godfrey. “VERA Common Input User Manual.” Technical Report CASL-U-2014-0014-002, CASL (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Godfrey. “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications.” Technical Report CASL-U-2012-0131-004, CASL (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Gentry, A. Godfrey, E. Davidson, G. Ilas, B. Collins, S. Hart, K. Kim, T. Pandya, K. Royston, G. Davidson, S. Johnson, T. Evans, G. Wolfram, and S. Palmtag. “Source Range Detector Response Modeling Using VERA.” In Proceedings of GLOBAL/Top Fuel 2019. American Nuclear Society (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.