EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Brovchenko, B. Dechenaux, K.W. Burn, P. Console Camprini, I. Duhamel, and A. Peron. “Neutron-gamma flux and dose calculations in a Pressurized Water Reactor(PWR).” Proceedings of the ICRS-13, Paris, EPJ Web of Conferences,volume153, p. 05008 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Gosmain, C. Sandrin, M. Tommy-Martin, I. Rupp and J.L. Flejou, “Impact on Neutronic Calculation Of Thermomechanical Expansion of Reactor Vessel Internals”, 23rd Int. Conf. Nucl. Ene. For New Europe, Slovenia, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasiliev, H. Ferroukhi, M. A. Zimmermann, R. Chawla, “Development of a CASMO-4/SIMULATE-3/MCNPX calculation scheme for PWR fast neutron fluence analysis and validation against RPV scraping test data”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Volume 34, Issue 8, 2007, Pages 615-627, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2007.02.020. [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Laky and N. Tsoulfanidis, “Neutron Fluence at the Pressure Vessel of a Pressurized Water Reactor Determined by the MCNP Code”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 121:3, 433-447, DOI: 10.13182/NSE95-A24145 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L. Clouvel, P. Mosca, J.M. Martinez, and G. Delipei “Shapley and Johnson values for sensitivity analysis of PWR power distribution in fast flux calculation”, M&C 2019, Portland, OR, August 25-29, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- R. Vuiart, M. Brovchenko, and J. Taforeau, “Impact of core power variations on the fast neutron flux incident on pressurized water reactor vessels”, ICAPP 2019, Juan-les-pins, France, May 12-15 [Google Scholar]
- M. Brovchenko, I. Duhamel, B. Dechenaux, “Neutron-gamma flux and dose calculations for feasibility study of DISCOMS instrumentation in case of severe accident in a GEN 3 reactor”, Proceedings of ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, October 3-6, Paris, France. [Google Scholar]
- T. Goorley et al., ”Initial MCNP6 Release Overview – MCNP6 version 1.0”, LA-UR13-22934, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rhodes & al., “CASMO5 A fuel Assembly Burnup Program User’s Manual”, Rev8, Studsvik Scandpower Inc (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Westinghouse, “Peripheral Power Suppression Assembly”, September 2015 www.westinghousenuclear.com/Portals/0/flysheets/NF-FE-0050 PPSA.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Vidal & al., “New modelling of LWR assemblies using the APOLLO2 code package”, M&C 2007, Monterey, CA, April 15-19, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.